We have just uploaded a new version of Render[in] 2 with the following improvements:
- In Windows, there were occasional problems with QuickTime. Render[in] no longer uses QuickTime to read or write images.
- Billboard "Face To Camera" orientation, implemented only for level-0 instances.
- PSD correction; some PSD renders produced "black cat's whiskers" on the Background layer.
- Dark grey margins in the Preview Window were sometimes not refreshed.
- In the panorama section, the rendering size (Options dialog) should not be editable.
- Dark circles in some glass windows; not a bug because Refraction was at 0.1. The refraction parameters are now presented in a menu.
- The Render[in] plug-in can now be activated or deactivated through the Extensions Preferences inside SketchUp.
- Instead of using all scenes of a given SketchUp model, the user can select a subset of them.
- A combo box with a check box has been added to allow users to select which scene to save in the iVisit 3D Panorama.
- Last but not least, memory use has been improved in the final calculation of several panoramas.
Login and download it now...